August 14, 2006

atlanta

Atlanta. Home of the Braves, Buckhead and Best shopping!

TT drove me to Montgomery Friday night. L and I left TT and her husband M to do movies and dining out while we journeyed to Atlanta for shopping and a visit with her (our) friends J and M.

With my back suffering so, we went to the Walking Store in Lennox and found three pairs of Earth shoes with Negative Heel Technology. My back instantly felt so much better.

We were close to exiting when Express called my name. I bought the new skinny jeans in black, brown and deep blue. Skinny cargo pants in black and brown and great tops and a cool jacket.

On to an amazing accessory store for belts and bags and then off to J and M's for dinner. It turned so cool while we were sitting on their deck that we actually needed BLANKETS!!!! Can you believe it?

After a fine lunch Sunday, L and I headed back to Montgomery. Then TT and I pulled into Pcola about 10 Sunday night.

Unpacked, headed to bed and up for a very busy Monday, including cutting two of the youngest stylists hair at the salon. What a compliment!!

Back to the normal grind tomorrow! Hope you all had a fabby weekend!

14 comments:

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Hattigrace...what is negative heel technology? Did you wear your new shoes to work and how do they feel after a long day at work?

Gardenia said...

What fun! I love those negative heels. Lord, chile, I pray that back would just heal! Your blogs are mostly light in a dark world.
Blessings.

Louisiana said...

what a beautiful outing...and nice finds i see...how happy i'm to have you had some fun..i never heard of negative heels..i will google them and look into them. i am glad your back is so much better.

hugs as always.

Anonymous said...

u love 2 shop eh?

Camie Vog said...

I've been hearing great things about those shoes. Several of my clients have them and love them. They look a lot better than those silly Birkenstocks.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Negative Heel Technology? Do they do soccer boots with that? Might extend my playing career a bit.

Caz n Jax in the New Forest for 2 days horse riding n I'm off on another nightshift. No fair!!

Jada's Gigi said...

You were in ATL and didn't let me know!?!? sounds like you had a blast! My hubby works in Buckhead so we're done there all the time. Great resturants! and Love Lenox and Phipps! It did get rather chilly here on Sat and Sun morning but it warmed right back up Sun afternoon..I had to get out of my jeans and back into some shorts....I Love that walking store! Glad it helped your aching back.

Heidi Grether said...

Hey, you can find my shoes at
www.earth.us!

L said...

Sounds like a weekend away did you some good. Glad to see your back and sound much happier.

Gayzha said...

a good pair of shoes for a good back!!! and shopping spree! that's really nice!

shellz said...

Sounds like you had a great trip! Skinny jeans! I only WISH I could wear those...sigh*

Kimmy said...

Sounds like a nice time... I'm very excited about the Earth shoes with Negative Heel Technology. I'm going to google it right now. Maybe that would help with a tiny bit of my pain.
Thanks for stopping by a few weeks ago. I can't remember if I commented on it before or not. As you read I'm pretty forgetful. I did want to say thanks... and forgive me if I stop by a few more times and say the same thing. ;)

David Tellez said...

Ok, Ms. Hatti Grace, this is my third attempt to posting a comment...I dont know what's up with Blogger but hopefully, this one all works out.

So y'all headed up to Hot-Lanta, huh? You know there was a special feature about shopping in Atlanta in this month's issue of InStyle, because apparently Hollywood stars like Patrick Dempsey like to shop there. It's something to do with the warm hospitality and one-of-a-kind looks. Which totally makes sense as to why you would be there! Anyways, sounds like you got some really great styles for your up-coming paradise trip, huh? Cuz when you think about it, anything looks great with a nice tan.

Musicgirl said...

Hey hatti! My back has been stiff since my recent car accident..we can get better together.