August 18, 2006

refresh

My hair had grown out. Time to refresh the cut. Decided to go even shorter.
Whatcha think? I call this my Rocker-Bob!

Today is our 22nd anniversery. Nice if I had a piccy of TT and me together. Will get those in Costa Rica. We leave Wednesday 6:15 a.m. Return Sunday.

I can hardly believe we get to have such an amazing vacation. Sweeter still because Dot and Boyfriend are coming with us. All tickets paid for. I hate debt. Nice to go and have bills paid.

Had the biggest week of my career yet. It feels so fabby to still be growing in my profession at age FIFTY!!!! Wow. And so many of my clients are in college. How cool is that?

I have been a bit out of the loop. Not visiting all of you the way I normally do. Please know I love you all. Just been so busy with all the changes that are to come. Lots of planning. . . my back has been bad with all this stress. Makes me mad I cannot seem to find peace in this change.

In the past ten years, I have been at one salon and lived in four houses. I am not committed fully to the move. Want to know it will really be right for me before I formally announce it. Where I have been has been a very good place. I have loads of friends there.

I may be scarce for a week or so. I love all of you and will be back as a faithful, regular blogger friend, very soon! Wish us Bon Voyage! Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Louisiana said...

try to forget about all the big decisions and stress while you are packing for your awesome trip. enjoy it. take lots of pictures. enjoy the monkeys and turtles and parrots and the ocean and spanish food for me...:)

enjoy. don't worry about anything...we will be thinking of you..hugs.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! n have a great time xx

miss yer both

even more of a babe wi the new cut!

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Happy Anniversary and you and TT and friends have a great time in Costa Rica...We expect to see some pictures of your fabby trip when you get back.

Enjoy yourself and have fun.
Sandy :)

David Tellez said...

Hmmm...I dont think it's so much Rocker-Bob, as it is Tinker-Bell-Bob. And we all know what a foxy minx that Tink was...

And happy anniversary! Twenty-two years, huh? WOW...that's a long time. It's almost as old as I am! Congratulations, and may God bless you with another 22 years!

Anonymous said...

spike it make it purple
no wiat
happy anniversry n hava fun tiem in cr

Candy Minx said...

Your hair is beautiful and fresh and perky is right!

Have a great holiday, sounds incredible and very relaxing...

glad your work life is satisfying and different!

Have a super trip all, TT Dot and Dot's boyfirend!

Gardenia said...

Oh, transition, transition! and I like rocker bob, and it will like the humidity in CR, yes, even more than where you are at, but yummy. Happy Anniversary, have the time of your lives. My Maggie & I & grandbabies really super re-bonded there. This will be such a much deserved rest for you.......enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! It'll clear yur noggin' and you'll be ready for rest of transition!

Louisiana said...

thank you for the love hon..i was a bit blue since i came back from holidays and i couldn't shaked them off..i'm hoping it's all good now..feeling a bit better...don't worry. i'm on the mend and always fighting back to my feet..i'm okay. i love you too.

shellz said...

Happy anniversary! and have a fabulous trip! I'm sure you will find peace on the beaches of Costa Rica! I'm jealous! ;)

Ryane said...

Yes, definitely...pack up your troubles in dreams, and dream your troubles away. Enjoy Costa Rica, everysinglesecond.

PS: Hair still looks fab.

Jada's Gigi said...

Have a wonderful trip! and Happy Anniversary!
Your HC is fantabulous!

Gayzha said...

Here's my three wishes for:

- Your Anniversary
- Your Holiday Trip
- Your Safe Return!

Wish you all the Best!

Leigh said...

Hope you're having a wonderful trip! Look forward to hearing all about it upon your return!

xo, Leigh

Anonymous said...

wb hattieg n tim glad u hadda fun trip

Motherkitty said...

Hi, Hattigrace, thanks for stopping by to look at my pie. If I had smellovision, you could tell how great it turned out. Hubby had two servings with vanilla ice cream. He was humming to himself while he ate it.

Happy Anniversary and have a great time on your trip.