May 5, 2007

six months

Yesterday was Isabella's six month birthday! Even as I write, she is on my lap, watching me type!

We are just goofy-in-love with this dog!

She seems to have recovered from her bad haircut and is enjoying life again, prancing around like the princess she is!

I am gonna take her to Central Bark Bakery for a healthy treat and to see some dog art. They just added an espresso bar for the humans, and Yappy Hour for the canines! Should be a fun treat for her.

I have six more months to plan her Birthday Party!!! Wanna come to it?
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Buffy said...

She's sooo gorgeous.

And so teeny!! :)

Gardenia said...

Yeh, I do wanna come! She is looking good there in your arms - doggy hair grows as fast as humans? She is really cute, I do want to meet her some time! Oh, I have to find the barky treat place so I can send my mother's babies some treats.

Anonymous said...

hows her eye doin?

Anonymous said...

Aww very cute :0)

Whats Central Bark Bakery?

Amanda

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Louisiana said...

of course you are in love, she is such a cutie. glad she is doing well and you are all so happy.

here to wish you a happy mother's day my friend. hope you are well and at peace. xo

Anonymous said...

happy mums day

lavender said...

Sweet, cuddly little thing!

shellz said...

what a cutie!