April 28, 2007

prom

I LOVE hair!! Redid the feathered fauxhawk style on H for her prom. What a beauty! She will have the tallest hair at prom, most likely. She has a black and white color blocked dress, black gloves and dreamy Nina black heels.

Hopefully, I will get the after photos, too!

Please pray for the mother of our god-children. She has a rather serious heart condition that a procedure yesterday was supposed to fix, but she has to go back in 30 days for them to do it again. Apparently, she has had the condition her whole life and it worsened with the stress of her pending divorce.

Started construction on our cosmetic remake of our family room. Yea! I have decided that the room will be a mess for the entire summer. That way, I won't be irritated and angry at our contractor, who is very nice, but
v e r y s l o w!!!

Gonna do Mexican Paver tiles if I can find labor I can afford for installation. I LOVE them. We had them in our Orlando salon. Warm, earthy, lots of texture and variations of color.

Have a fabby weekend!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

DeeJay said...

Fabulous, fabulous hair!
You are so talented.

Why don't women in the UK have the desire to do their hair like you guys?

Gardenia said...

Awesome! You de best!

FOUR DINNERS said...

babe mum babe daughter. Looks stunning!

Anonymous said...

Amazing hair!!!

David Tellez said...

Once again, Ms. Hatti Grace you have managed to outdo yourself! That is one cute coif!

And I like your idea of Mexican Paver tiles. We have them in our house (courtesy of my grandfather who's in the drywall business) and they really do make a statement. The statement being, "Welcome to Chez de la Tellez!"

P.S. I'm adding your friend to my prayer list...

Jada's Gigi said...

I love Prom too! its been going on for weeks around here and with working on the front of the mall I see lots of the happy couples..:)
Good luck on your remodel..I love Mexican tiles!

Buffy said...

You'd think with all this hair of mine...and having it like this all my life...I'd learn to do something nice wtih it. Nope.

You really are an artist Miss Hattie.

And we will of course remember your friend in our prayers.

B.