April 13, 2007

Model


I love doing Dot's hair. She is so trusting.

"What do you feel like for your hair, Dot?"

"Whatever you want to do, Mom. I just want some green in it."

So, I did a faux-hawk-chignon style. Ran outside and found some palms and voila, there she is!

Isn't she incredible?!

Day One of the Expo is complete. Tomorrow, I entrust my hair to a fellow stylist. I will be at Expo from 9 a.m. til 8 p.m. Then we break it all down, set salon up and collapse in bed.

TT was chauffeure all day. Ran models from salon to Civic Center and back. He made their hard day a bit easier!

Everyone said our booth was the best of show! Hopefully, we will be better known for all our effort.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Dot's a real babe. A bit like her mum.

DeeJay said...

Wowee, what a gorgeous pair of ladies

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Your daughter is so pretty and you did a great job on her hair.

Anonymous said...

hmmm mabe she wanted her hair green?
;o)

Gardenia said...

Ah, you're an artist, always.

I didn't get down there. Puttered around with some errands with grandson, and home again...I am not ready yet to attempt rather grande size places. I did go to A store in the mall though on a necessary errand - a coupon was expiring! Yay, could walk, not shuffle. Back is improved tremendously. Thanks again.