April 15, 2007




I think it was a roaring success! We were voted Best of Show Booth! The massage girl worked non-stop on models, teaching the benefits of Thai Yoga Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Pregnancy Massage. She brought a lot of positive attention to our booth, which was located at entrance!

No photos yet of me, maybe I can post one later! I felt so goofy, 'cause my hair was curly and I was in a DRESS and HOSE!!!!! Eewwww. I am simply more of a Kat Hepburn type!

TT was our awesome chauffeur, patiently running workers and models to and from salon and Civic Center. Everyone loves him!

I am skipping church this morning, rejoicing over the first day since Tuesday that I could sleep in and stay in my jammies!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thot u was audrey hepburn

Jada's Gigi said...

How awesome!! Dot looks fab and I'm sure you do too...wanna see pics! Hope your salon gets lots of mileage out of this one...:)

FOUR DINNERS said...

Great pics. Massage girl? No Dinner's...behave yerself....