June 3, 2007

summer


Here we are at a baby shower Saturday. She just had her bath and was feeling pretty cute!

Ha, I gave her a bath and didn't have time to shampoo my own hair!!

I have so many hurting friends. Divorce, neck injury, financial stresses, heartbreak. I am trying to give love and encouragement. I am just thankful TT and I are in a good place right now.

His job is going great. He has sold five sheds in the last couple of weeks. He has his own keys to the place and the owner, our good friend, is entrusting him with more and more responsibilities. We are both very grateful. TT has the potential of making a real income.

Dot and Hubby are very happy. It is so good to see her blossoming. He cut his hair OFF!! It looks great. I think it will help his business. I love lots of hair on men, but it seems to send negative messages in the business/professional world.

Our contractor is in jail. He seems to be going through a come-to-Jesus. Humility is a beautiful thing. We are going to wait for him to come out. How can I judge him? The ground is level at the foot of the Cross.

Hope you all are well. Will be visiting!

Arf, arf, yapp, yap, yaaaaaaap!! (Isabella wanted to say hi, too!)
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Liz Hinds said...

I like men with long hair but you're right: people are still judged on their appearance.

What a cutie Isabella is!

Anonymous said...

ur hairs look fine hattieg! rawf rawf bella

David Tellez said...

Awwww...you both look so cute! I'm wondering Ms. Hattigrace...are you a believer in dressing your dog and color coordinating outfits with them? Cuz you two, could totally pull it off, just so you know...

And good luck to your friends and the contractor! May God bless them...

Anonymous said...

Isabella is very cute:0) Glad everything is going well for you, a lovley happy post :0)

Jada's Gigi said...

aren't you two cute! sounds like your friends are fortunate to have you...and I'm so thrilled for TT and his new job!!

Gardenia said...

such a good photo of you (and Isabella) - your hair looks great! Your picture, while exuberant and lively, conveys a great calm about you -

People around me too going through much. Your heart goes out to them.

Might like to talk to Tim about a shed - I will have to find money - what I really want is something for storage AND a studio! Right now I'm paying $50 a month for storage anyway.

Furtheron said...

long hair.... oh the memories....

Err - I still don't do the cute dog thing you know! Woof woof back

Louisiana said...

your baby is so cute and her owner even more so. your smile is contagious i tell you. good for you.

glad to hear that things are good for daughter and what you said about your contractor is admirable.

hope you keep on smiling away..take care and many hugs.

FOUR DINNERS said...

you look gorgeous....n hi Issy

glad yer givin' yer contractor a break er... depending on why's he's inside. Good girl.

Had long hair, several mohawks, back to long n scruffy n a number 1 for the last 3 years. I feel a mohawk comin on again....

Candy Minx said...

Hello gorgeous!!! You look wonderful in this photo Hattigrace.

Congratualtions on your daughters wedding, she looked so beautiful I got onion eyed looking at her photo. I love the flower in her hair...and what an incredible idea to get married on a pier. Love it!!

Your puppy is so sweet...sounds like you need to learn how to cut her hair in the future...that was a sad photo of her earlier all shaved. I bet she is great company.

I haven't been dropping by for a while and imagine my delight to hear your hubby has a job and is keeping busy. I bet he is in heaven and feeling very manly!!!

All the best to you...and I loved the saying "the ground is all the same level at the foot of the cross" that is a beautiful poignant way to look at life.


Cheers,
Candy

shellz said...

Hattigrace, your hair looks simply fabulous!