September 17, 2009

I am back


I have been gone for a long time.

I got busy. Busy with family, my godchildren, work, and friends. You can't fault me, right?

The mother of my two god-children was reunited with her husband and they had a baby in July. I am so happy to have him in my arms.

In the last year, I began a sorority. Not in the crazy college way, but a sisterhood of likeminded women, from the age of 24 to 64. There are nine of us. We are committed to each other through our committment to the Lord. Bound to loyalty and being a place of safety.

It has been an amazing year. Kept me too busy to be out here. Not because I did not care about any of you, but simply busy.

We have done a lot of work on our house. Now I am starting to love the outside the way I love the inside!

My daughter and I have gone gluten free. Big change. She is an amazing cook. But more, her baked goods are out of this world. And all gluten free. I am encouraging her to begin a baking blog. When she gets it up, I will let you all know about it!

I hope each of you are doing well. I have missed you. Spend a lot of time on FaceBook. But no place like Blogspot.

Love n hugs,

Hattigrace
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gardenia said...

Oh, so glad you are back! And, it would be exciting to have a baker's blog - esp. a gluten free one. AND new blood! I'm finding that wheat products (just recently) are giving me fits sometimes.

I get too busy to blog too - but I'm thinking seriously of cutting back on Facebook, other than for messages, and short keeping in touch type of things. I always come back though - how long has it been, five years? Yes!

Admin said...

Welcome back!

I'm on Facebook, too, but don't have much time to devote to it. Maybe I'll catch up with you there.

DILLIGAF said...

'Bout time too!!!....;-)

Welcome home babe. Been away myself for a while.

Caz nearly talked me into Church last Sunday.....I said nearly..;-)

Glad yer back

4D x