May 10, 2006

update

Last night, I decided to brave TT's dinasour and do a heartfelt post. Got it nearly done and the ^$#*&^#%^ computer locked up and shut down. Got madder than %$#(*&&^%&*$##%^&^ and poured a little vodka and kept company with TT and Biscuit. The nerve of that quirky computer to lose my post!

Lappy came back Monday night. I just got New Orleans photos downloaded and she went into spasms. Had to send her back to surgery.

I pray it is not another three weeks to get her back. The good news is Best Buy has not charged me a dime. But I miss being out there with you all.

I am a natural born historian. With blogging I see life so differently. I find new value, humor, insight in the daily dailies, thinking about them as a possible post. So without Lappy, I feel very handicapped.

Good news is my back is SO much better. I visit the chiropractor three times a week, his massage therapist twice. The hot water bottle and icepack have become my best bed-pals (after TT, of course!). I feel hope that I will not be a cripple.

And I haven't said anything, but we are four weeks into a contract on Country Estate, to close near the end of May. What a relief to have her nearly sold.

I have a new haircut. Will show you that after N.O. post. Not drastic, just a fresher version!

I miss you all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be very happy when you get lappy back, cuz you are a natural born writer. ....

n we all miss u gl on the country estate
Hay TT hower u?

FOUR DINNERS said...

I think TT's pc has bred n I've got the offspring! It's my baby n it makes strange noises like 'beep' for no apparent reason.

Hope the estate pans out this time

Jada's Gigi said...

missing you...good to hear from you even if only for a minute. :)

David Tellez said...

Awww...we miss you too Ms. Hattie Grace! And dont worry...we aint gonna be mad at you for not visiting us. Let's just hope and pray your computer comes out ok this time around!

Louisiana said...

Lappy is a very important part of your life. It's become an extension of how you reach others and how to express your feelings...I'm glad for Lappy. It brings me your words. I'm sorry that she needs to go back for treatment. I hope she is all well soon. I'm glad Best Buy hasn't try to take you for all the money in the world. That is decent of them.

I am glad that your back is doing well. I have never been to a Chiroprator and i always hear how much good they do. I am glad the it's working for you. Back pain is pretty hard to live with.

You are a most beautiful lady. I think you could have a mop on your head and still be sexy and gorgeous. I can't wait to see what your new do looks like. I'm sure you are the hottest thing around...