January 8, 2007

wierd

Six Wierd Things About Me


(THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the "six weird things about you" blog post. People who get tagged need to write their own six weird things post and state the rules clearly. At the end of the post tag six more people and don’t forget to leave a comment on their blog to tell them they have been tagged and tell them to read your blog.)

1.My forearms and calves are VERY short even though I am 5'8". Always have to hem jacket sleeves and pull my seat forward in car.

2. I have to have five small pillows to be able to sleep. Tempurpedic curved one for neck/head. One between my knees and one under my waist to keep my back aligned. One at chest between my arms to keep my back comfy. And finally, one under my right wrist/hand so the carpal tunnel does not flare up.

3. I have to sleep in pitch dark. I wear a black velvet tempurpedic sleep mask. Makes for a lot of peace in a well-lit world!

4. My childhood was wierd - my maiden name was Ralph, my parents were atheists, my knees are knock, my teeth were buck, I wore tortoise shell rimmed glasses and my mother made my clothes (when minis were in style, my homemade dresses were to my knees- eeewwwwwe) they were into healthfood, so I had carrot strips and pumpkin seeds when all my friends had Fritos and Hostess Twinkies!

5. I get really paniced and smothered feeling if I don't get time alone, but give me a glass of wine and I want to be with all my friends!

6. I hate clutter, but I make it every where I go. I am constantly picking up after myself. WHY do I have so much STUFF?????

I tag:

TT
Gardenia
Pup
Jada's Gigi
David T
Sandi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol HG, no6. is so like me!

Anonymous said...

ok dun :o)

FOUR DINNERS said...

1.You have baby cows in the garden?

2.tempurpedic? carpal? you speak latin n all?

3.wtf is tempu thingy???

4.Ralph as in The Simpsons?? I'm impressed!!

5.bottle chillin in the fridge babe

6.accordin to Caz I'm human clutter. Room in a cupboard for me?

Yer sound really happy princess. Stay happy for ever ok?

Gardenia said...

Mark got a tempurpedic bed for Maggie - it is HEAVEN! I haven't priced them yet - but they may be a must for you & I.

Thanks for the eye mask idea - I noticed when I went home for Christmas Chuck sleeps with the lights on all night and the TV which is NOT good for you and I was wondering how I would cope. Ah ha - tempurpedic bed, mask, and some ear plugs. Got it.

You are always so honest!

When I come I will call for double sure and I will bring a bottle of Red Bicyclette - Sirah or Chardonay?

ok - 6 wierd things (I didn't put on blog, because I already did a few posts ago):

1.my joints aren't all put together so good, they turn in odd ways so I fall down a lot.

2.I got a raven tattoo.

3.Also knock kneed - old family curse from mother's side along with scoliosis.

4.I yack too much - no secrets.

5.I like everybody, but if someone wrongs me, and it takes a whole lotta wrongs for a long, long, long time, there comes a point where it is "you don't exist anymore."

6.I HATE confrontation, so I make myself be strong, even though it makes me sick to my stomach sometimes.

Jada's Gigi said...

My meme is up on my blog...:)