February 18, 2007

Forty-eleven

February 16 was my forty-eleventh birthday!!! I learned to count from 4D. My friends threw me the funnest party. My beloved family, bestest friends, their children and pets! Food, beverages, fire-pit, pinata, gifts. . . what more could I want?

Dot gave me the fabby leather jacket pictured above. I love three-quarter length sleeves and very open necklines on jackets. She is so generous. TT continues to spoil me daily. He gave me a rather unlimited Starbucks card. How FUN will that be?!

Isabella had major eye surgery two weeks ago. (Her second surgery.) She had an ulcer in her eye, so it was emergency surgery (another word for very expensive!!) to save her eye. She has been in a lampshade collar for two weeks.

I hope I am not being foolish. I could not stand her misery any more today. I took the collar off, bathed her, groomed her and got her hair out of her eyes. She is not scratching at her eyes. She seems so happy to be free from her mobile prison.

She is still under two pounds though 15 weeks old. I tried to get her to be still on TT's shoulder for a photos shoot so I could compare her from week 7. I do believe she has grown a good bit.

Sorry to be so busy and such a bad blogger friend. I keep thinking I will get time to visit. . . Oi! Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Happy forty eleventh babe!!! xx

Glad the doggie eye's ok.

Got me thirty twentieth comin up in December. Warmin' up now!!

Jada's Gigi said...

Happy happy Birthday! Love the jacket..firepit sounds wonderful! :)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday hattie g !!!

Gardenia said...

Happy Birthday - looks like you had fun!

I thought that was a new hairdo your puppy was sporting.

Like the jacket!

I'm getting ready to call you - finally getting a little settled - so much paperwork, I could spend all day on the computer. Trying to clean the place up - after two years of extreme neglect. I have been rather bit---. I NEED a glass of wine - and a sane person to talk to..

Furtheron said...

Happy birthday Hattig!

Diane Viere said...

Happy 40-eleventh birthday! You make it look so good!

Your little sweetie.....looks just adorable! And she does look so much happier after a good stylin!

Diane

Leigh said...

Happy happy birthday sweets! May you have many more happy, healthy birthdays to come!

xo, Leigh

P.S. Still can't get over how adorable the new puppy is! She's too cute for words!

shellz said...

Happy Birthday! Have a fabulous year! That is one beautiful jacket, and that puppy is too cute!

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Well you sure don't look forty eleven!!! I thought you were my daughters age.

I love your little dog.,,it's so cute.