November 4, 2007

art festival



We all went to the Art Festival today.

And we couldn't wait for the sugary funnel cakes! God-son and I got in a bit of a sugar fight and he inadvertantly doused me real good!

We had a great laugh. Look at my black velvet jeans! It was everywhere! Even in my purse.

Today was actually Isabella's first birthday. I feel real bad because we left her home while we attended Mass, then the Festival, then dinner at our extended family's house. She did not seem mad at us. And here I thought I was going to have a big party for her. Not a very good dog mommie am I?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Gardenia said...

You got to go! Yay! Did you see anything that you would have bought had you been semi-wealthy? I usually pick something out in my mind and pretend I purchased it. I have quite an art collection in my noggin'.

The kids look adorable. Lucky parents to have you & Tim - and lucky children.

Good thing Bella probably doesn't know exactly which day her birthday is! You can make up for it with a nice doggy BD cake - I bet there are recipes on line, and by inviting her best friends. Not Susan's poodle though, she's too totally smitten to keep her mind on a party!

Anonymous said...

puppys do not care abot bithday so dun worry

Jada's Gigi said...

Looks like you had a fun day..:) I'm sure Isabelle will be ok...Your painting looks good..only 3 classes!?!

Biddie said...

Oh, I LOVE the photos. Looks like a great day :)

Admin said...

Looks like you had a great time! Powdered sugar is good for the soul...I think!

FOUR DINNERS said...

Glad you said it was sugar. Had me worried for a sec!!