November 10, 2007

sister


Isabella needs a sister and we think we have found her.

She's from Kentucky, eleven weeks old, her mother is daddy is three pounds, her mama is six pounds, so she is supposed to end up about five pounds. So, little sister will be bigger than Isabella.

Isabella has never been accepted by any dog. All my friends have very large dogs, so they treat her like an annoyance or like she is invisible. It has given her a bit of a complex. I think she will be much happier with a sista'!

Any suggestions for dealing with a new puppy and a one year old dog? And names. . . I have no inspiration yet. Any ideas?
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 bad shes notta boy u coulda name her ferdinand, mabe isadora tho?

Gardenia said...

Well, if it were a boy I would say "Ferdinand" as well! Ferdina? Hmmm.

Maybe the big dogs just don't know why to do with such a little bundle - they don't think she's a dog?

My mother's older dogs always are good to the younger ones - they seem to know they are babies.

Jada's Gigi said...

2 doggs!! my you are brave! :) but they are so cute!
No the business isn't a franchise..its my very own creation lock stock and barrel...well not the VA part...there are many existing VAs and my rates are competitive...one day, when I get some time and experience under my belt,I'll up the price..:)

LZ Blogger said...

We used to have two Shih-Tzu's. They were the cutest, sweetest and most loveable dogs we ever had. ~ jb///

LZ Blogger said...

Hattie Grace ~ As for brining her in and just let them play together for a while. The new one won't know that the older one sees her as a threat. They will build a bound over time. But your biggest problem will be that she's a puppy and doesn't know where to GO... LITERALLY. My advice would be the same if it were kids (or) pups... give direction, encouragement and most of all LOVE! Good luck... let me know how it goes! She is so darn cute! ~ jb///

Admin said...

I like the name Penelope, as a suggestion.

Both are too cute!

David Tellez said...

What about Josephine? It's the name of Jacqueline Susann's most famous pup and even had a book named after her (Every Night Josephine). If you ever get the chance, read it! You'll be truly inspired...

Louisiana said...

oh my how beautiful she is. she is a doll!

congrats on her find. i'm sure your family will be a happy one.

hugs.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Kebab?

Anonymous said...

hehhehehe 4 d u crack me up