July 22, 2006

beauty

Is there anything more beautiful than the bride and her loving attendants?

Dot is the make up artist and I did the hair for the bride, six attendants and two mothers. The girls were all so calm, caring, fun, trusting. . . At the bride's request, all her attendants were to have their hair, "half up and half down." I wanted them each to have their individual look. Probably the most fun style for me to create was the semi-faux-hawk!

Lots of pressure, lots of emotion. . . weddings are always like that. Love partnering with Dot. And btw, TT chauffered us as it was nearly a two hour drive. As we climbed into Boxer (ask TT about that!!!!) nearly comatose, we were both so grateful to not have to drive home.

Another family event. Nothin' beats that! Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Gayzha said...

beautiful work! you are really an artist! the magic touch!

how i wish i could visit you and transform me into something beautiful!

FOUR DINNERS said...

gettin' me hair cut Tuesday. Can't afford the flight! ... one day

Anonymous said...

just spike it 4 d then u can comb it down 4 work, up spike it tha resta tha tiem it works in catlick school so it prolly will work at work 2 u do great work hattiegrace

Gardenia said...

ooooh sounds like a bucketload of work! But what pieces of work! Wow.

dawniy. said...

I saw your comment on Amanda's blog and had to pop in , fantastic hair , the bride must have been so proud :)

Jada's Gigi said...

Beautiful job! the girls hair looks fabulous! I know you were zonked afterward! :) Wedding are so fun and so draining!

shellz said...

Wow! That hair looks amazing. Hattigrace, if I ever get married, I'm coming to you for my hair....(on my private jet....hahahaha)

Radical One said...

B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L!!!! so thankful for girls like you that bring a special touch to an awesome time. may you be blessed!

lisa

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

The girls hair all looked great...you did a fabulous job and I'm sure they all appreciated the wonderful hairstyles. They all looked so feminine!
You are really good at what you do.

Louisiana said...

family anything and everything..how nice.

you of course did a great job..i tell you my wedding day if i ever have another will be a better looking one than the first..i'm hiring you two...how long of a drive is TT willing to take? :)

David Tellez said...

I love that blonde hairdo with the bow made out of hair! Ms. Hatti Grace, now that is art. Too bad though that it'll totally be undone after all those drunken shanannigans.

Ok, I just showed my aunt your mini profile and now you need to send the instructions on how to make that hairstyle. My cousin's quinceanera is coming up, and apparently she needs that hairdo. Women...