December 7, 2006

running

No, I have not dropped off the face of the earth! I am a horrible blogger friend as I have not visited anyone for a month.

What have I been doing?

1) Working a million hours a week. We are so slammed, it is wonderful, but I am tired at night.

2) Getting ready for Christmas, tree, shopping, wrapping, and all.

3) Trying to put together my decor for the new salon room, which I will be there working on January 2!!

4) Making a place and plans for our new puppy who will arrive December 27!!! (More on her later!)

5) Still going to spinal decompression appointments every morning around 7:45. The good news is, it is working!

6) Eating vegetarian and no dairy or eggs. Lost nine pounds in the nine weeks since I stopped smoking and stopped abusing alcohol!!!!

7) Enjoying feeling HAPPY since I listened to Tim and got on this hormone lotion from the health food store!!

8) Thankful for the privaledge to be a reader at our church once a month! I still shake before I go up there!

So, dear friends, I have not forgotten you. I just am a bit out of fuel by the time I get home! I hope you all are happy and healthy!

4 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

Wow! You sound great! hormones are happy...I've heard of that lotion...now I have a real life testimony..:)
your busy at work! yay! your getting stuff done for the holidays! yay! Lost 9 lbs!! yay!
girl you sound great! God BLess!

Louisiana said...

we are happy that you are happy. take care, keep on enjoying the season and getting ready for your grand opening and your new buddie.

Gardenia said...

Hey don't let me forget to ask about the hormone lotion when I get there!

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Wow...You do sound very busy. Sometimes it's nice to take a breather from blogging anyway...AND blogging is supposed to be fun and not a chore.

You have really done good with your diet considering that you quit smoking too. That's when I gained 30 pounds. So glad that you are happy and blessed.