July 8, 2007

cycles


Remember how awful I looked April 17 with that terrible hair cut? Mommie called the same groomer because she really is a nice lady. Told her just to shave between my eyes, clean up my feet, pull the hair out of my ears (yowwwwwwwwwwww!) and bath me.

I am much happier with how I look. Some of my bangs have to grow more to get into my pink bow.

Actually, yesterday was a happy and grumpy day. After a visit to the emergency room two weeks ago, an epidural shot and lots of Advil, Mommie's back seems better. She has been drinking a gallon of water a day, sleeping at least nine hours a night and taking her liquid glucosamine/condroitin. She changed beds around and has found the hard guest bed worked better than her soft, memory foam topped bed.

She even cooked dinner for our good neighbors. She had to sit while she was cutting up peaches for her homemade peach cobbler (yumm!), but still, she cooked! She was very pleased with herself. I hope she did not overdo it. She is moving a bit slower today.

The grouchy part of yesterday was that I . . . became a woman. I. . uh. . .er. . . ahem. . . began my female cycle for the first time. My birthday is November 4, so I guess I am a late bloomer. Now Mommie understands why I was growling at all those dogs at the Fourth of July party she took me to.

So, last night, after dinner, I was so excited (blush) that our neighbors brought their boys over to see me!!!!

I tried to tell both of them that I was. . . er. . . available.

Duh. . . they kissed and sniffed.
And I have to admit, I acted a bit forward. . . but. . . grrrrrrrrrrr. . . that was it. A big nothing of a night. Daddy and Mommie made me mad. They kept laughing at me.
How rude and insensitive was THAT? Parents. They just don't get us kids.

4 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Poor misunderstood thing. I wouldn't laugh at you......honest

Anonymous said...

poor bella is so embarrassesd she made all her piccys red xs

Jada's Gigi said...

Poor little thing...what a cute story though and I'm so glad Mommy is feeling some better...don't over do it now!
Ack! I can't see the pics!

Gardenia said...

LOL, well, are you shooting for puppies?

I'm glad your back is better - I've had some bad days lately too with the gardening - I don't know what to make of it. Think for peace of mind I need to have another MRI. You are like me, not going to let pain get you down - stools, crawling, leaning over the front of a chair for yard work - it works!

Mag has been in Dallas getting some kind of treatments. Says its the first time she's been out of pain for more than a day or two for years. Yay, I hope it stays!