September 15, 2007

baby shower


I know I said I had lost weight. . . but there are some things I haven't told you yet. . .Ha Ha Ha!!!! Pregnant NOW??? OMGosh, wouldn't that be something?

Dot, A and I hosted a baby shower for a co-worker. She had made this mold for everyone to sign. Since I had matched her colors, I just couldn't resist trying it on for size! (The baby-in-the-belly part, of course)

We had a great time, lots of friends, food and fun and fabby gifts!

How was your Saturday?
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

She having triplets then?

One of each....

Gardenia said...

Yike! Now that would be a life changing event, yes?

Anonymous said...

We don't have baby showers here, I think its nice idea . The belly cast is cool :0)

David Tellez said...

WOW...can you imagine Ms. Hattigrace?! Like with all you have going in life, could you imagine doing it with a baby on the way? Eh...at least you'd look cute!

Jada's Gigi said...

OMGosh! you scared the dayligths out of me!! :) I can't beleive you are trying to lose wieght..you can't be as big as a minute if you are 5'8! But good for you on the weight loss and the walking...we have to care for these bodies they are tho only ones we will get on this earth.
I like your sacred art...you should check out thye artwork done by my blog friend Curious Servant...a link is on my blog

Anonymous said...

hehehehe

Admin said...

That's too, too funny. What a unique idea.

Wow...babies are wonderful...but for the young to have them is definitely God's way!

Gardenia said...

My Saturday? Heavens, I can't remember. WHAT did we do Saturday?
It'll come to me - eventually.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I don't know why we don't have baby showers here. *shrugs* I still think its nice idea :0)