September 20, 2007

report


TT took her to Dr. She said she thinks it is all hormonal, that Isabella needs to be spayed. Her surgery is this coming Tuesday. They will keep her overnight, then all day Wednesday while we are at work. She will be home with TT on Thursday and hopefully okay by herself Friday.

Also, her eyelashes seem to be laying in her eye again. Though the graft protects her cornea. We had thought the eye problems were behind us. Oi.

I started taking her for walks around our circle on her leash. That is FUNNY!! She walks fast, then just lays down in the street for a rest!

Dr. thinks she won't be depressed once she is spayed. I hope so. I really don't want a double vet bill. Isabella is costly enough!

Not to mention MY dr. bills!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Biddie said...

I hope that all goes well with Isabella. You never did tell me how old she is. She is sooo pretty!
I know what you mean about vet bills. I have put off getting Ruby her shots, b/c I just can't afford it, and our vet is quite reasonable. It has to be done, though...SIGH..

FOUR DINNERS said...

Duke looked at this pic and meowed "mmmmm...breakfast"

Don't worry babe, she'll be fine (I'll keep Duke over here)

Gardenia said...

My mother spends $300 a month on vet bills for her four dogs. Her need for a hearing aid, new carpet, a bridge, new driveway all go unmet. But when she buys a new dog, I'v never heard anyone happier.

I don't know about the spaying - I hate to tell you this but girl pets seem, well, ornerier, bosssier, and touchier. Spay or no spay. Ha, ha, maybe a litter would settle her down! My spayed mamma kitty is ornery! The boys just lay around and be good boys.

Anyway - yes, the vets are way too expensive anymore. A $75.00 exam for my cat - and all they did was listen to heart and take a culture which turned out ok. They told me her teeth needed cleaned - another $75.00. Later I said. Mine come first. My daughter took Psycho same time - since the cat needed tranquilizers she walked out after paying $185.00.

David Tellez said...

Awww...I had my little Lucy spayed yesterday. It was so heartbreaking when she came out of surgery. All groggy and disorted. But she's doing fine now. Way more than fine, actually. They said she wouldn't have an appetite coming out of surgery, but not three hours after being let out, she ate an entire slice of vegetarian pizza. Turn's out she's a true Tellez at heart!

Best of luck to Isabella and her family. I pray everything goes well!

Furtheron said...

Given the podium is this a ... Lapdog.... Boom boom tsh!... :-)

Jada's Gigi said...

I hope things get better for little Isabella...she's so cute! So nice you can meet with blog friends..I would love to meet some of my blog buddies! sounds like your plans for your friend's studio are inspired!

Admin said...

Hope all goes well, and that her disposition improves.

Leah said...

Isabella is so cute, that's a wonderful picture. I hope she feels better soon and that her health brings you peace of mind.