September 9, 2007

Dark Hour



This is for another friend. Dark Hour I am intrigued with the idea of doing more Sacred Art. I have bought some drawing books to keep training my eye, hand and brain!!

After this one, I have a comical one in my head that has made me laugh ever since I "saw" it.

I have decided to start an ART BLOG, and I put the link up. That way this blog can be about regular living and those of you that aren't waiting with baited breath for my next piece of art won't have to feel like you're at a museum!!!

Ha ha ha.Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Upon first seeing this, I thought Jesus was a woman, which is far more interesting to me than Jesus as a man. And that's not meant to be a criticism of your work; it's a compliment - trust me!

Furtheron said...

You don't need lessons as that is great! Still depends what you are looking to achieve but never let the lessons start to force you to lose your individuality. I had that with a guitar teacher once, we parted company and I found another who was as interested in the differences in our styles etc. as much as helping me learn new stuff.

Gardenia said...

The color is beautiful in this.

You have something special going. The thing with lessons I'm with further on up the road - I want you to keep your individuality and uniqueness that you have working in your paintings very much alive.